What is a cookie?
- Keeping you signed in (when consent has been given)
- Understanding how you use our website
- Remembering you (when consent has been given)
What types of cookies do we use?
We'd love to say triple choc chip, but ours are far less exciting. There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytical - Our website uses anonymous cookie tracking to help us determine what parts of our website visitors visit more frequently. This includes information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This helps us understand our visitor needs and allows us to tailor both the website and our service offering.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the below website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For further information, please visit allaboutcookies.org