Who we are
uses the personal data we may collect from you when you use our website and/or order services from us.
Recognising our website
Our Company uses the following domain names to connect visitors to this website:
We do not use any other domains and you should report any to us that you feel are intentionally trying to mislead visitors. All connections to our website are secure and use the https:// protocol. If you do not enter or mistype the https:// we will automatically redirect your visit to the secure version.
Personal identification information
Information classed as personally identifiable includes your name, personal email address, home address, personal contact numbers, or any still or moving image bearing your clearly identifiable face.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Company with the personal data we collect. We collect and process data when you interact via our website or social media, by email, or telephone about our services.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your enquiry or order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
How will we store your data?
All personal data we collect, including Company email, is held securely on UK based servers in Cambridgeshire and Derbyshire. We do not transfer the storage of any personal data held for our own use outside of the United Kingdom. Data may also be held offline on encrypted data storage drives or in paper format at our offices.
We will not transfer the storage of any data outside of the United Kingdom unless you request that we do so. For example, where you request us to transfer data held in any still or moving image via a file transfer platform whose servers are not based in the United Kingdom, or where we are required to correspond via an email address whose data is stored on servers not based in the United Kingdom.
Our Company cannot accept liability for any data lost or exposed on servers or drives outside of our direct ownership.
How long will we store your data?
All personal data is held until twelve months after it is deemed no longer necessary to be held, for example you no longer contract our services. After this the data is anonymized. We do not directly hold or store bank account, debit or credit card data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you agree to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by the following the link contained at the base of any marketing email.
Sharing of your personal data
Our Company currently does not share personal data for marketing purposes with partner companies. Should this later change, your data will not be automatically shared. Instead we will notify you not less than 30 days prior to commencement of a partnership and provide the option for to opt IN to the sharing of your data.
We may, with or without an order of the Courts, on occassion be required to share your personal data for the purpose of safety, crime prevention, audit, fraud prevention, or accident investigation with:
- Credit Reference Agencies.
- Police and other UK Emergency Services.
- Civil Aviation Authority.
- Air Accidents Investigation Branch.
- Any other legally entitled organisation for the purposes described herein.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every personal user (i.e. non-commerical) is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing You have the right to object to our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request under any of the above rights, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
use our contact form. If you prefer, you can also write to:
The Data Controller
Altitude Surveys Ltd
16B Blakenhall Farm
We will not process or accept data requests by telephone.
If you have a privacy complaint
Where you have raised a privacy concern and you feel that we have not addressed it in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office to register a complaint.
The Information Commissioner's Office is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
Our data registration name is Altitude Surveys Ltd, registration ZA521383.